Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sarmin Ether Future /Dreams

In the almighty of   Allah   I got three scholarship in this year with the help of  Face book. The online registration process I applied RRF women scholarship program Narir hate sundor pitibi and unlikely I got it and start new journey and study web design. This web design section we learn HTML, CSS, Jqurrey , bootstrap and live project  . This online examination process fast we attained  a written test then we submit a project and lastly attained a viba . For the kind of God I gain the free scholarship for this project. Last three month I am attained the training .
Then I again admit a new online selection process the ONLINE CLASS. The kind of God I am select the  student of online class .This is SEO project. The online class student is only twenty . We attained the class in every day 10PM  to 12 PM. Last July month to till date I attained the program .In The future this training will help me more .
Dream

On the behalf of Allah I got another scholarship BITM BASIS Scholarship practical SEO . The selection procedure is hard .After completed  the written and viba process   I am selected the course SEIP Practical SEO . I thanks In Bangladesh Finance ministry who  give us the stipend scholarship . Thanks all who help me to achieve this goal .
After completed this training I become a  skilled online worker .The work is my aim and life.
I wish to visit Google headquarter and want to work in Google team .
I wish to visit others country like USA , CANADA,  PARIS and many more .

I wish to do something poor people and also doing something women and child . Because women and child are the good asset in a country .



No comments:

Post a Comment